Here we have Charlie modeling his sky blue Miracle Blanket. What is a Miracle Blanket, you might ask? It is a great invention that was passed down to us from our cousin Lily Kate and Price. If your newborn is like mine, he will break out of any nicely swaddled blanket. This blanket is one that can contain the baby's arms and even has some room for those little ones trying to break out of this cocoon. Yes, by the end of a nap or the night, Charlie has broken out of his shell, but he no longer wakes himself up by flailing his arms. He is about to be too big for it, but it has been wonderful for these first few months. I would highly recommend this product to any new mom. Also, I would recommend having 2-3 of them...one is often dirty waiting to be washed. Just a fun product that we've enjoyed throughout this new journey!
Monday, September 8, 2008
The Miracle Blanket
Here we have Charlie modeling his sky blue Miracle Blanket. What is a Miracle Blanket, you might ask? It is a great invention that was passed down to us from our cousin Lily Kate and Price. If your newborn is like mine, he will break out of any nicely swaddled blanket. This blanket is one that can contain the baby's arms and even has some room for those little ones trying to break out of this cocoon. Yes, by the end of a nap or the night, Charlie has broken out of his shell, but he no longer wakes himself up by flailing his arms. He is about to be too big for it, but it has been wonderful for these first few months. I would highly recommend this product to any new mom. Also, I would recommend having 2-3 of them...one is often dirty waiting to be washed. Just a fun product that we've enjoyed throughout this new journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
we, too, loved the miracle blanket! we used it until vale was about 4 months old...then she actually ripped the seam because she tried so hard to get out of it. somehow she'd manage to get her arms and legs out every time. at that point, we gave up trying and she's been sleeping soundly unswaddled since then :)
your charlie sure is a cutie!
Hey Karen! This is Robin (Thomas) Ball! I found your blog through Robin Troupe's blog! I was excited when I clicked on the page and saw you! You look wonderful and you have a precious precious baby! I hope everything is going well with you! I look forward to keeping up with you through your blog!
Robin
love the update & photos! Happy early birthday too. Hope it's a special day full of unexpected blessings :)
Love,
Cheri
We have the same fabric that in on your chair in our nursery! Great minds!!! Love keeping up with you!
we had a boppy one like this and LOVED it. it really saved us the first few months. addie slept much longer than most and i think it was bc of it! hope yall are doing well! charlie is too cute! he's grown so much!
Post a Comment