Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another first...

This week marked Charlie's first ear infection. He has had a cold for a few weeks, and my friend, Erika, suggested that we take him in for our doctor to look at his ears. Well, she was right as one of his ears was infected. He has been fine for the most part, but he doesn't sleep well during the day. Yesterday, he didn't sleep at all. Of course, this mama thinks it must be because I am so much fun to be around, but I know that it's because his ears don't feel good. Hopefully, we'll be over this hurdle soon.
No other news here. We are headed to Tuscaloosa on Saturday for the Mississippi State/Alabama game. As some of you know, I love to wear my MSU beads to these games. They have pulled the Bulldogs through the past two years. I am just hoping that we score this time. It should be fun...though it's more fun when I have some MSU fans around me.
I'll post more pictures soon. If he takes a nap today, it might get done today. Many thanks to Adam for helping me out in so many ways during this trying week of all of us not feeling great.

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Charlie has an ear infection. Our little bundle has one too (it appears they wish to share more than a due date!). It's no fun, huh? Cady has screamed several times when I attempted to nurse her because her right ear was bothering her so much. :-( I hope Charlie takes that nap!