On the last night of our Vegas adventure, we dined at Switch. This restaurant is truly unique. Every twenty minutes while you are there, the music changes and then the decorations change all around you. For example, when we walked in, it was an open-air restaurant with no walls and the ceiling had two huge chandeliers on it. After a certain amount of time, the walls came up from the ground; the artwork changed on the walls, and the ceiling shifted into two smaller lights. It was truly a unique dining experience.
Switch is located in the Encore hotel. Here is a picture of one of the lobbies.
I dined on seared scallops over a bed of eggplant rattatouille (sp?). Delicious!
This was a fun birthday celebration! Thanks, Nikki, Stan, and Adam for this treat!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So fun! I am glad i got to see you last week. We miss y'all and will have to get together soon!
oh wow! I haven't ever heard of this restaurant! How cool! Oh, and your dinner looked mighty delicious. :)
Post a Comment