Charlie loves his "burbers" and "fwies" from "Donald's."
He also loves "dip dip"/ ketchup. Can you tell?
Charlie has a favorite puzzle that his Aunt Jenn gave him. It is filled with transportation items: a jet, a firetruck, boats, buses, etc. I snapped this picture to show you how he likes to line up all of the puzzle pieces. I don't know much about what this says about his personality, but he definitely lines up all of his toys (more pictures to come).
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When I saw this title I thought you and Adam had come to your senses and found out the sex of the new baby!!!! Love the picture of Char Char lining up his puzzle pieces. Such a square moment! :)
we should chat soon! Hope you are feeling well!!!! Done any sewing lately???
Charlie and I should have a "burber and fwy" date with some "dip-dip," because I've certainly been eating plenty of them lately!! He is so cute and growing up so fast! I can't wait to find out what your newest addition will be!! Would LOVE to get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment