The McWane Center in downtown Birmingham recently hosted Big Machines Day for kids (and grown-ups) of all ages. As you can see, Charlie had a blast. I'm still learning about loading images from the web, so I'll try to post more later. Here he is riding in a front loader. Thanks, Aunt Jenn, for giving us the book Cars and Trucks and Things That Go, which taught us about all of our Big Machines.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Big Machines Day--February 2011
The McWane Center in downtown Birmingham recently hosted Big Machines Day for kids (and grown-ups) of all ages. As you can see, Charlie had a blast. I'm still learning about loading images from the web, so I'll try to post more later. Here he is riding in a front loader. Thanks, Aunt Jenn, for giving us the book Cars and Trucks and Things That Go, which taught us about all of our Big Machines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment