In February, we all traveled to Jackson to see some sweet friends and family. My dear friend, Rachel, was home for the week, so we met her for breakfast at Primo's. Here is Charlie giving Eli Cars and Trucks and Things that Go, a favorite book of ours...and Eli's. Rachel and I have been friends since junior high school, so it was a treat to get to see her, Eli, and her husband, Michael. Her daughter, Brynn, was there too, but was napping with her grandparents.
Woman of the Year--Mary Katherine with Eli
Mary Katherine and I have been friends since junior high school too, and we lived together in college. She gets the title of Woman of the Year because she just had triplets in November. These sweet miracle babies were one of the highlights of our trip. Charlie, Adam, and I got to see all three babies, and it was a treat. I even got to stay for a bit to give them some bottles and a bath. I wish we lived closer, but we will just have to make more MS trips soon. (Pictures of the babies are below.)
Another highlight of the trip was seeing Lily Kate and Price. Price had a basketball game which Jackson and Charlie loved. What a fun afternoon seeing our "big" cousins!


No comments:
Post a Comment