Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Charlie's 1st Trip to Florida!

This past weekend, we took Charlie on the road again (are you all surprised?). On Saturday morning, we headed to Gulf Breeze to see Karen's parents, Lenn and Charlie. We have not named them as grandparents yet, but that might be a poll on the blog soon.

Possible Names for Lenn:
Nana
Grandnana
Grandmama
Ya Ya
Ellie
Lee Lee
Etc.


Possible Names for Charlie:
GrandCharlie
Gran
Etc.


**If anyone has good suggestions, please leave a comment. Mom and Dad want Charlie to decide, but I told them that he won't know who we are talking about each time we call.

Here are some pics from the weekend (and other Week 6 Pics).

Click to play 1st Florida Trip!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for GrandLenn and GrandCharlie. Keep it simple and unique. Nanna is too widely used in my opinion. Do we really want to be like everyone else??

littlered said...

Hey! I like LeeLee but don't know about a one for Charlie Sr. maybe Pawpaw. I also like Mimi. Anyway, love the pics. Let me know when would be a good time to stop by!!!
Christy