Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Jackson Journey

In September, we took a trip to Jackson, Mississippi to see family and friends and to celebrate Lily Kate's fifth birthday. Adam's mom, Nikki, rode with Charlie and Karen along the way a few days early. The trip started out nicely...Charlie slept, we visited..until 30 minutes outside Meridian, MS. We stopped and KK got into the backseat until we reached the Chick-fil-A at the Meridian Mall. There, we met up with Amy Bass, a longtime friend of mine that lives in Meridian. Thanks, Amy, for meeting us at such a great mid-way mark on our Jackson Journey.

Since I (Karen) am originally from Jackson, I was excited to introduce Charlie to lots of friends there. Mary Katherine Neely met us at Aunt April's house and shared a pizza and some fun catch-up time. Thanks, Aunt Mary Katherine, for coming to see us....at Kindercare.

Also, while we were there, mom's friends had a "Sip and See" for little Charlie. Unfortunately, we didn't get lots of pics of them....I'll have to download those from Mom's camera. As you can tell, Charlie loves his grandmother (name still yet to be determined--I like Poppy).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: