We tried our first bites of rice cereal the other day when we got home from Jackson. Charlie wasn't that interested...I think we'll try more later. Also, cousin Price came back from Jackson with KK and Bubba (Adam's parents) for a visit. One morning, he came to play with Charlie. They had lots of fun playing with dominoes, balls, and the Baby Einstein activity mat. (As you can see, Price thought that he was little enough to be under it too!)

Charlie is also modeling a sweet new outfit that Aunt April gave him. He wore it to church on Sunday, where he was again deemed, "The TV baby!" This name was given to him by some of the nursery workers. They kept asking me if he loved to watch TV at home. I told them that we had it on sometimes, but that he didn't watch it very much. Well, they said that he loved it and cries when it goes off. This mama is glad to know that it might be a quick babysitter if she needs to take a shower in a hurry! To put all of you at ease, though, he doesn't watch TV much at all. We have borrowed a few Baby Einstein DVDs, but he has only watched one of them twice!
I hope you've enjoyed reading this very belated blog entry. Charlie hasn't quite figured out the term morning/afternoon naps yet. This afternoon is one of the first times that he has slept for more than an hour. Anyone who has some tips on naps...bring them on!

Charlie is also modeling a sweet new outfit that Aunt April gave him. He wore it to church on Sunday, where he was again deemed, "The TV baby!" This name was given to him by some of the nursery workers. They kept asking me if he loved to watch TV at home. I told them that we had it on sometimes, but that he didn't watch it very much. Well, they said that he loved it and cries when it goes off. This mama is glad to know that it might be a quick babysitter if she needs to take a shower in a hurry! To put all of you at ease, though, he doesn't watch TV much at all. We have borrowed a few Baby Einstein DVDs, but he has only watched one of them twice!
I hope you've enjoyed reading this very belated blog entry. Charlie hasn't quite figured out the term morning/afternoon naps yet. This afternoon is one of the first times that he has slept for more than an hour. Anyone who has some tips on naps...bring them on!


1 comment:
Please tell me you slipped Charlie some candy corn with his cereal. I'm sure he will like it so much better!!!!Cute pictures. Thanks for helping me out today. I told John that I think I'm officially done buying things for the baby!!
Post a Comment