Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family and Friends!


Here's our new toy from Lily Kate and Price, the Backyardigans' Circus playhouse. It's a great toy!

Lily Kate loves to come play with her cousin, Charlie. (I think Charlie loves it, too!)

Charlie also loves playing with his "Bubba." "Bubba" is also his favorite word besides, "da-da-da-da-" and "ah-ah-ah-ah!" Adam and I are amazed at how his verbal nature is coming about each day. (Again, I wonder where he gets his gift of gab?)

Charlie's Uncle Blake came by one night for dinner and for a visit. He's wearing his Kentucky Blue for Blake's sake!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

.:monica:. said...

Oh, my goodness!! What a doll he is! It just doesn't seem like he should be this big yet. ;-D
monica carroll

Alicia said...

He has gotten so big! He is so adorable!! Let's do lunch again soon! I'd love to see you guys!