As you can see, Charlie is growing by leaps and bounds. On January 26th, he hit the 8 month mark, and he is such a joy to all of us. He is busy, busy, busy,...but who could blame him with his mama and his daddy? We both love to "go, go, go," so I'm sure that is where he gets it. We'll write more in upcoming posts, but here are a few recent pictures.

"I didn't do anything, Mom!"

A sneaky smirk!
"I didn't do anything, Mom!"
A sneaky smirk!


1 comment:
happy 8 months charlie. you are getting so big. we are proud of how well you are sitting and for those 4 teeth that came in. nathan loves to come over and play and thanks you for teaching him so many things.
karen, GREAT PICS. you go girl with your photo shoots. we need to get the boys together one day and do a whole portfolio!
love yall
ashley
Post a Comment