Sunday, May 31, 2009
Steel Magnolias Returns!
When we were in Jackson, we got to see some old friends including Shelby, Ouiser, Claree, Annelle, Truvy and (Sally)....can't remember her screen name. As part of our Jackson visit, Charlie and I wanted to visit with Rachel and Mary Katherine, two dear friends from junior high/high school. Mary Katherine and I actually roomed together in college as well. God has blessed all of us with a unique friendship, and we still get to see each other about once a year. Mary Katherine, Rachel, and I used to be in a bible study at Mary Katherine's parents house. We met each Monday morning upstairs in the Rice's den. We used to gather around this room with our closest friends from Steel Magnolias and learn God's Word. This cutout used to be in the den where we met each week. Judy (MK's mom) surprised us by bringing it out of the attic for some fun memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment