
I don't know if you can see this very well, but Charlie is going to be a big brother in 2010. Baby Blair #2 is scheduled to arrive on July 8, 2010. Yes, it will be right around another holiday. Charlie was born on Memorial Day in 2008, and this baby might be born on July 4th...who knows? We are all very thankful for this Christmas blessing. Charlie's main concern is if the baby will drink his milk (soy milk), so we keep reassuring him that his milk will be safe. Also, when asked what babies tend to do, he squints his eyes and starts to cry in a whiny voice. It will definitely be an adventure for our little man. We just wanted to share this exciting news with you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:
YAH! Congrats Blairs!
Congratulations! So happy for you all!
Congrats Karen & Adam!
That is awesome! I'm so excited for you!! (I'd say that makes for a pretty awesome Christmas present, huh?) : )
Post a Comment