As you all know, our Charlie is a very verbal person...mmm, I wonder where he gets that from? I wanted to document and share with you some of the funny quotes of the week.
--This morning, we went to get our haircut at "Jaime's." She is the sweet person who cuts naturally curly hair perfectly. On our way home from getting our haircut, Charlie asked for another fruit snack. I told him to wait one minute while I turn onto this road. He said, "Interstate, Mommy." I said, "What did you say?" He said, "Interstate." I don't know where he heard me say that, but I laughed out loud.
--One night this week, Adam was taking Charlie down the hall to go to sleep. I was on the couch giving Jackson his bottle. Charlie looked at him and said, "That baby is chugging on his bottle." Adam and I both stared at each other in disbelief and laughed.
--I overheard Charlie singing the other morning while I was getting ready. He was singing so sweetly, "Jesus loves the little children. Jesus loves me this I know, for a bible tells me so." He also loves to sing, "Tinkle, tinkle, little star."
We love you, Big Boy Charlie! Thanks for making us smile.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment