Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy 4 years!


Adam and I celebrated our four-year anniversary on July 22, 2010. Actually, that is our anniversary date, and we dined with Charlie and Jackson at John's Diner downtown; however, we really got to celebrate in August when we went to Ocean for dinner. Adam's parents, KK and Bubba, babysat the boys, so we could dine alone. We are so thankful that we got a night to just relax, reflect, and rejoice over the blessings that God has given us over the last few years. We have been able to make wonderful friends together, serve together at church, travel together, and just enjoy learning more and more about each other. Believe me, after two babies, you get to know each other well...the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am so thankful to have a helpful husband and father to Charlie and Jackson. Adam and I both talk about how much it takes two (and many more) people to parent. We definitely rely on each other in different ways as parents. As of now, Charlie insists that Adam put him to "nap" (bed), and then I usually put Jackson to bed. Adam is such an encourager to me during the "dark" days of no naps, stomach bugs, and rainy days. Thank you, sweet Adam, for all that you do for me and for our family. I love you MOST!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: