Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Extreme Couponing


Adam and I are trying to really use our money wisely, especially when it comes to buying groceries. Since we have had two kids, it is definitely easier to go to the store without the kiddos; therefore, Adam will go at some point usually during the weekends or a little bit on his way home from work. Jackson eats a lot of baby food right now, and though I made homemade baby food for Charlie, the second child isn't getting that benefit (sorry sweet Jackie). All this to say, here is the proud dad showing off his BOGO baby food. He brought home 105 jars of babyfood. The lady at Publix told him that it is a good thing that they have a long shelf life. He is holding a receipt form Publix. He spent $34 and saved $36. The lady at Publix said it was the longest receipt she had seen! Way to go, Adam!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie Barrow said...

I didn't even realize what Adam was holding until I clicked on the picture. So funny!