These boys love their Daddy! Adam, we are so thankful for what you do for us each day. Thank you for playing "tunnel" with Charlie each night and for always keeping our pool clean for us. You take such good care of the boys, and Charlie loves to go on "dates" with Daddy to CVS (for gummy bears) and to the pool store. You are so giving to our boys, especially in spending time with them. I am so thankful for such a fun, loving husband who is a wonderful father to these two little ones. Charlie and Jackson are definitely blessed to have you as their dad. We love you, Adam!
Another Father's Day wish goes out to my dad, Charlie Jackson or "Big Charlie." Dad, thank you for always encouraging me to do my very best at all things, even when it was playing basketball in junior high (let's just say that wasn't my "calling"). Thanks for the time and wisdom that you have given me througout the years. I only hope to be that kind of model to my kids that you were to me. Also, everything I know about fishing, I owe to you. We can't wait to visit Florida soon. Thanks so much for being a wonderful dad to me. I love you!
Finally, a Happy Father's Day to Adam's dad, Stan Blair or "Bubba." I am thankful that you have raised up such a godly young man in Adam. Thank you, too, for always treating me like another daughter of yours. The boys are blessed to have you as a grandfather. Thanks, too, for always encouraging us. Here's to many more good times at Smith Lake. We love you, Bubba!
I am indebted to my Heavenly Father who has given me all of these blessings in my life. Thanks be to God for placing me in my family growing up and for giving me such a sweet family now. Without my Sovereign God, I would have nothing. As Charlie prays often at the table, "God is great and He is good." Amen.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what a precious post!!! i am working on mine at the moment. love u friend so much
How special!
Post a Comment