Charlie has started to enjoy his johnny jump-up swing

Here I am just watching a little ESPN...waiting for the Tide to come on and beat Ole Miss!

I'm already starting to learn how to read. Mom signed me up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library. (For those of you who don't know, Dolly has a foundation that will send your kids one free book a month until they are a few years old. She started this to promote reading to the kids that didn't have access to books.) It's so fun to get a book each month. Charlie's first book was The Little Engine that Could. I'm trying to expose him to lots of print early!


Here I am just watching a little ESPN...waiting for the Tide to come on and beat Ole Miss!

I'm already starting to learn how to read. Mom signed me up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library. (For those of you who don't know, Dolly has a foundation that will send your kids one free book a month until they are a few years old. She started this to promote reading to the kids that didn't have access to books.) It's so fun to get a book each month. Charlie's first book was The Little Engine that Could. I'm trying to expose him to lots of print early!



1 comment:
Watch out Dolly Parton! Leave it to the English teacher to join a baby book club... Ha! I LOVE IT! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment