Saturday, October 11, 2008
Roll, Charlie, Roll!
Today was the day...our little Charlie rolled over. I will capture it on film soon. This morning, I was checking email in the computer room while he was on the Baby Einstein mat. Just this week, Adam and I noticed that he was almost rolling over, and we both predicted that it might be this week. Well, I went back to the den where he was on the mat, and he had rolled all the way over--yet, he couldn't figure out how to get his right hand out from underneath him (we'll work on this week, little man). So this momentous day goes down in his blog (and yes, I'll go write it down in his baby book). This is also a momentous day for this MSU Bulldogs fan--we beat Vanderbilt 17-14...the team that beat Auburn last week. Go State! Go State!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
William must have taught Charlie his new trick when we weren't looking! Girl, mobility is right around the corner.
I'm glad to know MSU won--so did Arkansas! Our teams are battling it out for the bottom of the SEC.
yes, check out the time on my previous comment--why must I be up at 3:30 when my child is fast asleep???????
how exciting!!! what sweet pictures of charlie and price. he's getting so big! addie would roll one way but wouldnt roll back. so she would lay there on her tummy and scream! (and still does sometimes!) hope yall are doing well! :)
Post a Comment