Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Every day happenings...
Last week, we stayed home all day one day. I told Charlie that we were going to have a "PJ" party. Now every day, he doesn't want to get out of his pj's, so we can have another "PJ" party. On the morning of the pj party, Charlie was coming to see "Brother," and he tripped in his footie pajamas. As you can see, he busted his bottom lip. When I was cleaning him up, I asked him if he wanted a popsicle to make it feel better. He responded, "Mommy, candy corn make me feel better." Well, he had lots of candy corn that day. Luckily, the lip looks better now, but it was a rowdy awakening for our calm, quiet day at home. The other pictures are just us all hanging around on the play mat. As you will notice, Charlie wants to be right in the action.
Even though some days are really long, God is always reminding me to enjoy these lazy days with my boys. They are two precious gifts from above. When people ask me if I am still working, I always tell them I work harder now than I did with my fifth-graders. It also amazes me how I could discipline 20 fifth-graders pretty easily, but dealing with a two-year-old is much more challenging. We are learning how to parent each day. I am also learning to pick my battles. Charlie is very "two"....sweet, precious, challenging, strong-willed, loving, and overall amazing. May God continue to lead and guide us as we teach Charlie and Jackson every day. Well, enough of my thoughts....enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment