Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Shots...


Hey friends! I'm so behind on blogging. Here are a few random shots (mug shots) of the boys. I'll try to post some Halloween ones soon. As you can see, Jackson continues to grow, grow, grow! We went to the doctor last week for his four-month check-up and he weighed 16 pounds and 2 ounces. He was in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Yes, he has been eating a lot of rice cereal (since 2 weeks) for his reflux...probably pushed him up in the weight category.

He continues to be such a happy baby, and he is surviving each week having Big Brother Charlie all over him every day. Charlie calls out for "Jackie" all of the time. Often, he can be seen laying right on top of him on the couch or while Jackson is sitting in his bouncy seat. I guess that is true love!

Here is another random picture of our big guy. He is all smiles and I'll try to post some better pictures later on this week. I just wanted to give everyone a visual of how precious our little man is every day. He laughs and smiles constantly and only fusses when hungry or gassy. :) Adam and I are both so thankful that he is healthy and happy. God has truly blessed us with two sons that we love.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: