Thursday, May 22, 2008

Muchas Gracias!

Just a few thank you's to some special people. This is definitely just a few of the things that people have done for us...not an exhaustive list. As Rick and Bubba would say, here are just a few "shout outs":
  • To our core group at MBCC: Thanks for all of the encouragement that you have given us in this journey. Many thanks, too, for the party last week. I loved the Wii, the Mii, and the Partii!
  • April and Dean: Thanks so much for all of the clothes, the accessories, the car seat, the high chair and much more! Your love and advice have already encouraged all of us.
  • Lily Kate and Price: Thanks for all of the hugs and kisses that you have already given this baby. He/she already has wonderful cousins!
  • Whitney, thanks for giving up your day to help me organize the nursery. I can't wait for Baby Blair to see our handiwork.
  • Emily, Carley, Whitney, Christy, April, Claire, and Michelle: Thanks for the maternity clothes. Our budget thanks you too.
  • Dana and Erika: Thanks for talking me into water aerobics. Keep it up, girls!
  • Dad and Gary: Thanks for putting together the baby swing. I know it wasn't easy, but I know it will help with some sleepless nights.
  • Aunt Ann and Cousin Kate: Thanks so much for coming to my shower in April. I loved seeing both of your smiling faces. Also, the bunny slippers have been wonderful! :)
  • All of my mom friends: Thanks for telling me what to register for, what I will really need, and what I won't need.
  • To KK and Bubba: Thanks for hanging the chandelier and for all of goodies that you have gotten for us.
  • Mom: Thanks ahead of time for all that you will do for us in the coming weeks. Also, thanks for coming to my showers and encouraging me each day. Those $6 Target pants are getting me through these last few weeks...thanks! :)
  • Bev: Thanks for subbing for me these last few weeks of school. My feet thank you tremendously. I know the kids have loved having you there.
  • BWF faculty: Thank you for eight wonderful years of encouragement and support. I can't wait for Baby Blair to meet his/her other family.
  • Woodham: Thanks for helping Adam move furniture and for the landscaping! It looks great!
  • Mitchell, thanks for helping tear out those bushes out front. We can now see the front of our house.
  • Jennifer: Thank you for giving up a Saturday morning to help me clean out my classroom. It was only fitting to move in on the same day and have you help me move some of my things out on the same day.
  • Meredyth: Thanks for taking me maternity clothes shopping and for all of your sweet phone calls. I can't wait for this baby to meet his/her "Aunt Millie!"
  • To all of our friends and family: Thank you for praying for this little one, for calling to check on us, for meals (already), and just being gifts from the Lord! We are truly blessed!
  • Adam, my dear hubby: Thanks for painting the room, hanging the curtains, ordering all of the furniture, and putting up with me for the last nine months. This baby is going to love his/her daddy!

No comments: