Greetings, friends!
As you can see by the background on the blog, Christmastime is here! I love that "Charlie Brown" song that comes on our Christmas station (96.5) almost every hour. Yes, it's here, and we've been very busy. Charlie is having fun dressing up in all of his holiday gear. We have Christmas pajamas, some snowmen outfits, and a red and white striped outfit that makes the little man look like Santa's elf. We'll post some pictures soon.
What has the little guy been doing lately?
1. He can now sit up on his own. I am very sad to say that we might have to put the bouncy seat up. Charlie refuses to lay his head back and wants to sit up to touch all of his "friends" on the seat. This beloved toy has a special place in our heart, as it has provided much entertainment for Charlie and rest for his mama and daddy.
2. Charlie has also taken a little bit better to eating some baby food. His favorites this week include delicious squash and bananas. Although most of the food lands up on the high chair and on his face, he seems to be liking it better.
3. The final "new" thing that Charlie has enjoyed is his exersaucer. It has taken about a month for him to get used to it, but he loves it. In fact, the other day, I was talking to Grandbama (Lenn) on the phone, and he was bouncing so loudly that she thought her phone was breaking. Yes, our guy can make lots of noise! I guess that's what we get for having a boy.
I am continually amazed at God's goodness to us through Charlie. God has taught us so much about teamwork, patience, and unconditional love by graciously giving us a child. When I rock or feed Charlie, I pray that he will become a man after God's own heart. I am so thankful for this little blessing this Christmas. Praise God for this gift in our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment