As the year ends, I'd like to make a list of favorites of mine. These are products, TV shows, times of the day, etc. I'm also posting this as a shout-out for some of you to list and write in your favorites. Hopefully, I'll compile a list for a future post.
My favorites:
--soft drink: still TAB
--channels: Hallmark and TLC
--afternoon (mom) TV shows: "Jon and Kate + 8," "7th Heaven," and "What Not to Wear"
--favorite time of day: getting little Charlie up in the morning and his sweet smiles each hour
--diapers: PAMPERS (just call me a snob)
--dishwashing soap: DAWN (blue)...definitely cuts the grease
--lipstick: raspberry shimmer (Bobbi Brown) and some kind of lip gloss from Sephora/Bare Minerals
--camera: Canon XSi
--jeans: just bought a pair of Silver jeans from Buckle (great store with free hemming--a must for us short people!)
--fun activities on the web: facebook and of course, blogstalking
--baby gems: Fisher Price bouncy seat with the puppy dog on it; Munchkin big ducky for the bathtub; Praise Baby DVD
--great organizing method/book: Sink Reflections/www.flylady.net
Here's where I need your favorites: I'm on the hunt for...
--comfortable boots (brand and style)
--cute comfortable black shoes
--perfect spot treatment for all of those baby messes on clothes (diaper messes and baby food messes)
--concealer/powder/base
--great purse/bag
--mascara
--a sure-fire way to get Charlie to take at least 2 naps (preferably one that lasts at least an hour)
**As you can tell, these lists are not exhaustive, but they I thought I'd post before I forget what's on my mind. Please list back your thoughts!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Favorites: Mine and Yours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment