Our family spent Charlie's first Christmas here in Birmingham with Adam's family. We enjoyed some delicious food, fun fellowship, and wonderful gifts. Charlie enjoyed the wrapping paper more than anything, but he still loved being with his cousins the most!

Even though Lily Kate was a bit under the weather, nothing could stop her from seeing her Charlie. She kept saying, "That baby is sooo cute...I'm going just take him home with me."

Charlie has learned how to pose for the pictures. Notice the rolls on his thighs...this baby doesn't miss a meal!

I've heard of "Kissing Cousins," but "Licking Cousins" was new to me. I guess Lily Kate just wanted to eat that cute baby. Price loves his "Larlie" too.

We took this picture at the end of all of our celebrations! We love our family. (L to R: April, Dean, Price, Karen, Lily Kate, Adam, Charlie, Nikki/KK, and Stan/Bubba)
Even though Lily Kate was a bit under the weather, nothing could stop her from seeing her Charlie. She kept saying, "That baby is sooo cute...I'm going just take him home with me."
Charlie has learned how to pose for the pictures. Notice the rolls on his thighs...this baby doesn't miss a meal!
I've heard of "Kissing Cousins," but "Licking Cousins" was new to me. I guess Lily Kate just wanted to eat that cute baby. Price loves his "Larlie" too.
We took this picture at the end of all of our celebrations! We love our family. (L to R: April, Dean, Price, Karen, Lily Kate, Adam, Charlie, Nikki/KK, and Stan/Bubba)


No comments:
Post a Comment