As you can see, I've updated the background to my blog. I heard the term "blog-stalking" last night by Liz Estess at our girls' Bible study. I had never really thought about what we do as we peruse other people's blogs. That is the best term that I have heard for it. We look and search and then end up on blogs that we have no idea who the people are or where they are from...we just like the pictures, the text, the stories, and yes, their cute backgrounds. I actually got mine from a website off of The Montgomerys blog (thanks, Ginger, for the idea...I'm about to add you to our friends list). Anyway, I guess this is just another way for us to dig into the "reality" world that we live in today.
Well, I'm off to enjoy another delicious meal brought to us by some sweet friends from our Sunday School class/Community Group. Thank you to all of our friends and family again for the meals, cards, calls, and emails of encouragement. We are so thankful for all of you!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment