On a lighter note, as some of you know, when you are a new mom or dad, you spend a lot of time at home. For me, that has meant a lot of HGTV, Today Show, checking emails, trying to sleep, etc. In the TV realm, I wanted to list some TV shows that some of you might not know that still come on during the day/night/early morning/late at night, etc.
- "Different Strokes"--yes, Willis, Arnold, and Kimberly can be found on BET in the mornings
- "Designing Women"--All of your favorite designers appear in the 3 o'clock hour on TV Land.
- "7th Heaven"--This show featuring the Camdens can be found on the Hallmark Channel in the afternoons.
- "Little House on the Prairie"--After back to back episodes of "7th Heaven," you can watch more back to back episodes of this classic. Laura has not changed a bit, girls. Amy P., thanks for giving me the heads up on this one.
- "Saved by the Bell"--Yes, Zach, Kelly, Lisa, Slater and Jessie are on TBS in the early morning hours. This was a Jackson family favorite growing up.
**As I'm writing this, I am just now realizing how much time that I have spent on the couch feeding our new addition to the family. The funny thing is, we don't even have the "fancy" cable. I'm going to try to expand my horizons to reading or listening to some devotionals while I am feeding...just trying to figure out my Ipod.
I'll try to post some more pics in a little while. The little man is snoozing and Adam is at golf lessons, so I'm enjoying a little R & R on the computer.

1 comment:
hey karen
i know i plan to see you this afternooon but i had to leave a comment about the TV shows. i am definitely an 80's TV show fan. i loved designing women and even confabulated an elaborate escape plan for my brother and i to get out of school to watch a saved by the bell marathon. however, i do have to say my ALL time favorite show is the cosby show and yes it does still come on at random times i was never home to see it. so for the last several holidays dan has bought me the box sets of seasons1-6. so if you are ever hankering for some good ol bill cosby, his gorgeous wife claire and then saundra, denise, theo, vanessa, rudy or olivia please let me know and you can borrow them.
ashley
Post a Comment