Little Charlie is now 10 days old. I can't believe it's even been that long. We are still enjoying every minute. He is a delightful child that only cries when he wants to be fed, be changed, or if we are changing his clothes. My mom left on Monday after both of us had shed a few tears. Thanks, Mom, for all that you have done. My sweet friend, Jennifer, came like an angel that afternoon to keep us company and to help us. On Tuesday, Megan came to be with us and help baby Charlie and me. Adam's mom, Nikki/KK has been here the past couple of days to help out. I am so thankful for all of the help that we have had so far. It also has been overwhelming the amount of cards, letters, gifts, and meals that we have had. Thanks to all of our sweet friends and family!
Today we went to the doctor again, and Charlie weighs 7 pounds and 12 ounces. That means he has gained almost back to his birth weight. He definitely is an eater. Adam has been gracious enough to take the first night shift, then I get up with him around 2 or 3. He is a great sleeper...and I hope that he continues to stay that way.
We'll post some more pictures soon. I've got to take some this week to update all of you on this precious baby's progress. Off to catch a nap!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment