Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9


Day 9: I am thankful for this little guy. Jackson Hyatt, you are such a fun addition to our family. I am thankful that you have a love for dogs and balls. You continually point to a ball and say "buh-ball." You also point to the TV and say "buh-ball" too. That means, "I want to watch some sort of ball game on the TV." I know that your Dad loves this about you. You may be our little ball player.

.
You love your Daddy the most!

Here you are having fun with Bambee!

You, too, are curious!


You are funny and not afraid to climb on or in anything. (Here you are in the drawer in our train table.)


About to climb in a box....


almost in....


Did it!


Getting in the fridge is also a favorite pasttime of yours, little J!

You are going to be my climber and my schemer! I am thankful for your adventurous heart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: