30 Days of Thankfulness
*Disclaimer....These next few posts will be a big catch-up for me. First, I am never good at "daily" disciplines (praying about that and working on it)...and Jackson did have a virus last week..(not a good excuse). So here are Days 7-16. I will do a few with pictures and a few without pics. Thanks for understaning.
Day 7: I am thankful for Charlie and Jackson's teachers. Both boys go to school a few days a week, and they both have incredible teachers that love on them each day. Thanks to Miss Emily, Miss Ann, and Miss Cindy for loving our sweet Jackson. Also, thank you to Mrs. Maddox for teaching Charlie each day. We love our school! I am also thankful for all of the teachers that they have at church. Both boys love it each Sunday. Adam and I are thankful that God has blessed us with these sweet ladies for our boys.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment