Last weekend, we got to be some of the first friends to welcome home our dear friends, the Ueltscheys. They have been serving in Peru with Peru Mission as medical missionaries. We got to see them the day they left from Birmingham last August, and then they came through Birmingham on their way back to Tupelo last week. Whitney and I are friends from MSU, and we both served as each other's maid/matron of honor in our weddings. She is one of my "sisters" that I never had growing up. We were so excited to welcome them home. In our home that night, we had eight kiddos playing...seven boys...needless to say, it was a crazy night!

Marcus and Adam

Lynda, Whitney, and Sarah Caroline--I think the only person that I missed was Terry or Doodad...so sorry!

Jake

Sam

Whitney and Karen

Rebecca and Whitney

Graham, Sam, and Luke at the McWane Center

Ben and Graham-cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment